Unrivalled for insight, relevance & value in aviation law.
With a reputation for insight, relevance and value among airline counsel, private practitioners and government lawyers alike, the IATA Legal Symposium is the world’s principal aviation law conference. Join us in Barcelona for an unrivalled examination of the contemporary and emerging legal challenges facing the sector.
|When:||February 17 – February 19, 2016|
|Venue:||The Hotel Arts, Barcelona|
|Audience:||Airlines, Lawyers, Regulators and Policymakers|
The agenda for this year’s Symposium will cover a broad range of global legal topics. Join us for lively panels and dedicated sessions, including:
- IATA Chief Economist’s Report on legal and regulatory burdens
- Airline acquisitions and alliances in an expanding regulatory web of global complexities
- Latin America: Growth despite uncertainty
- Contemporary trends in aircraft finance and leasing
- Distribution and innovation in the age of big data
- Trends in airport charges and the applicable review framework in Europe
- The impact of Twitter on an airline’s legal risk and legal and regulatory policy.
- Recent developments in aircraft finance and insurance
- Are governments expanding collusive theories in modern competition law?
- International criminal law in an aviation context
- “Just culture” workplace considerations for the aviation sector
- A post-mortem for proportionality in consumer protection
- Grand debate